Award-winning Strategist | MBA | IDEO Design Thinking and Insights of Innovation | Head of Design | Design Director | Art and Creative Director with over 45 professional awards for advertising and design | works published in New York Times; Graphis; Lurzer’s Archive “Catalogues and Brochures”; Mario Pricken “Creative Advertising” Ideas and Techniques from the World’s Best Campaigns – chapter on basic creativity starts with her works; ADweek … | a jury member at the New York Advertising Festival, Cresta Awards New York, SOF … | speaker at Golden Drum topic The New Media;
Upon acquiring her Bachelor Degree in Industrial Design (1997) from the Academy of Fine Arts and Design of the University of Ljubljana, Bojana started to travel and participate in international designs workshops across the world, including Finland, Belgium, Israel, in order to gain valuable experience and further develop her designer knowledge, not only conceptually but more importantly to gain world-wide point of view.
Her works were published in different newspapers and professional magazines such as The New York Times, ADweek, Graphis, Lurzer’s Archive – special edition “Catalogues and Brochures” and Mario Pricken “Creative Advertising”, Ideas and Techniques from the World’s Best Campaigns – the chapter on basic creativity starts with her works;
She is specializes in B2B and B2C communications and works with a broad spectrum of media: from printed media, interactive, video technology, direct marketing, websites, consulting, to special projects, such as 3D objects, print/3D crossovers, different events and even the creation of new communication media.
These special projects have become one of Bojana´s trademarks, her work draw on people to react emotionally and physically – she simply communicates emotion.
For an example:
- For the fashion label Labod, a calendar-hanger that represents the clothes in their natural size hung on the hanger. It won the world award CRESTA Creative Standards International – Grand Prix in the B2B category. It was published in most of designer and marketing publications and manuals.
- For the retail company Mercator d. d., the Annual report, which can be used as a business or a shopping bag. It won the Grand Prix of the Federation of Internal Communication Associations – FEIEA in Denmark.
- For the world global dermatological corporation Galderma – L’Oreal Group, a prepared convention, which brings a fun game from the 1950´s to life (doctors perform as competitors), it won the Golden Stick Award of the Golden Drum 02 New Europe – in the category Media and Target Groups.
- For the global corporation FUJIFILM Recycled Film, a direct marketing project for the promotion of the professional film. The project received the prestigious golden CRESTA 2003 award.
- For the producer of natural fruit juices Fructal d.d., FRESH Annual Report. Just like natural juice, the financial reports have to be consumed as FRESH as possible. Like a fresh orange juice with a straw. The project received an award at the New York Festival – Advertising 2006, Best of Design – Corporate Identity.
- For the insurance company Zavarovalnica Triglav, a number of annual reports, which won ARC Awards in years 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and in 2013 – THE BEST OF International Annual Reports.
Although Bojana has vast expertise in various areas her extensive experience is in B2B and B2C communications, which is visible through the portfolio of her customers, reaching from Dentsu inc; Tokyo, Fujifilm to Galderama Medical solutions-Paris.
The hard work has been rewarded by winning of several prestigious awards for creative solutions, including CRESTA, New York Festival, Red Dot, EPICA, ARC, Golden drum… all being reverential in Europe and across the globe, as well as being a jury member at the CRESTA award 2005 and New York Festival in 2003 and 2004 as well as lecturer at the Golden Drum 2004 on the topic The New Media.